Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!

Today is turned 28. It was pretty uneventful. It was nice just to lay low and have a relaxing day, though I wish Sean had the day off to hang out with me. Cathy watched Tate for 2 hours while I went to Wal-Mart and I must say, it was GLORIOUS! There's nothing like being able to go run errands without your child. I was giddy driving there just knowing that I could have a leisurely shopping trip...and that it was. So I would say that was the highlight of my day. Actually, no that's not true. The highlight of my day was Tate laying on me in the recliner in his room before bed while we chatted for about 10 minutes and sang a couple of songs. Those few minutes before bed with him are always so sweet!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SUSHI at 1:45 am with your brother could have been somewhat of a highlight! How soon we forget. ugh:-(
ha

a little like mom at the end there ha

Jennie Peakin said...

Sushi at 1:45 was a highlight too, but honestly I forgot that was on my actual birthday, in my mind that was the night before. It was definitely a good way to bring in my 28th year! MMMMMMMMM!!!!

Gretchen said...

Happy Birthday!!!
Sounds like a great birthday to me.