Saturday, September 20, 2008

As if I didn't have enough on my list....

I fit a parade into the mix. The Beaverdale Fall Festival is this weekend and they kicked it off with a parade this morning...a really long one at that. Tate and I walked a few blocks to a good spot for the parade and met up with Sean's cousin's family. Sophia, Tammie and Derek's daughter goes to daycare with Tate and rumor has it that they are BFF's. :) So they had a good time and Tate danced his little heart out! I will have a cute video from the parade, but don't have time to post it right now.

Derek and Sophia

Tate and I

This is why I don't like clowns...now this is just scary, seriously.

Tate taking it all in!

And Sophia...seriously she is a DOLL!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear!!!!!!!!! Looks like he's about to take off with Tate.... I don't like them much myself, yuck!! I don't mean the people under the face paint, just the clown look in general!! Glad it was such a beautiful day... Sophia IS adorable, a real doll!! :)