Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Tater Time Out

The other day, Tate was being a stinker. He did something (I can't even remember what it was now) and he knew it was something that he shouldn't be doing. Right after doing it, he looked at me all nervous and I said, "Tate, if you do that again, you will get a time out." He immediately walked over to the wall and pressed his nose against it and stood there for about a minute like that! It was kind of funny so I had to take a picture. I have never made him stand in the corner or face the wall or anything like that so who knows where he got that. I think he was just disciplining himself or being negative...one or the other. :) I just thought it was funny. He finally let himself out of his "time out" and continued playing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is that?!?? LOVE it!! :- )