Monday, August 04, 2008

sick house

Tate had his ENT appointment today and it's looking like he will probably be getting his tonsils and adenoids taken out. :( It's not for sure. We're going back in 3 months to see if they look any better, but things aren't looking optimistic. Ugh! Please pray that his tonsils shrink and he doesn't need to get them taken out.

Sean is having some health issues as well. I won't get specific, but he is not a happy camper and is going to be heading to the doctor tomorrow to get checked out. He has been laying down, resting all day while trying to watch Tate as best he can. He's done really well, he managed to get Tate to the ENT today when he probably should have been seeing a doctor himself! My poor babies!

I barely have a voice left, which isn't too convenient when your job is to talk on the phone all day. My throat is sore and I am just plain exhausted...so to bed I am going.

1 comment:

Beckysblog said...

While I wouldn't wish this on anyone - Lauren was much better after she had her tonsils and adenoids out...
Good Luck Taterman!