Saturday, June 21, 2008

playing, dancing and being dramatic

Tate and I had a pretty low key day today. I did some organizing and putting away of his toys. He had so many toys in our living room upstairs that were baby toys. He would "play" with them occasionally, but I knew would never notice if they were gone. I was at my wits end tripping over and stepping on toys all of the time. We had to have a little more organization, so that's what I did today.

Tate and I then left to go to the park and as we were driving there, it started to sprinkle, so instead we headed to the play area at the mall. It was insane there. I am not kidding, at one point, there had to be about 40 kids in there all running around and screaming at the same time. Tate was right in the action as happy as could be! We stayed for about an hour and a half until Sean met us there when he got off of work. Then we stayed for another 20 minutes or so. Tate was in heaven.

When we got home, we danced and played and Tate rediscovered some of his "old" toys that were buried under all of the toys that I had put away this afternoon so he was happy to play with those. We had our nightly dance party and then played some more in his bedroom. It was a nice evening. Tate was being pretty animated, so I took some pictures for you all to enjoy! :) Also, I got a video that's not as dark as a lot of the others I have put on here. I will post that as well.

This is Tate doing "OH NO!" He did this the other night when we were at Cathy's and he was imitating me doing it and now he does it all the time! It's pretty funny.


I just think this picture is HILARIOUS. Tate is super into his dancing here...

Two of Tate's favorite things, "tactoes" and Mickey!

Tate was so kissy tonight...I love that! Here he is kissing his giraffe figurine.



View this montage created at One True Media
a fun evening at home

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Tater, you got quite the moves!! I feel like I spent a part of your evening with you for sure :-) Fun times! Love you buddy!!