Monday, June 23, 2008

Daddy/Son Time

My day today was uneventful...I worked. SO, I am going to post about Sean and Tate's day! :)

Last year, I got the deal of the century when I bought a practically new bike trailer with room for 2 kids for us to hook behind a bike at Goodwill. It was $20!!!! Seriously, I am proud of this purchase. :) So anyway, Sean and Tate have been getting some good use out of it. They took it this morning for a few mile bike ride to a park and played there for a couple hours and then came home. Sean found a little splash pad at that park that he didn't know was there and plans to take Tate back tomorrow in the bike trailer and go there. Tate will have a ball I am sure! He loves the water. I am jealous! :( I am happy they are doing some fun activities though and getting some really important Daddy/Son time in because once school starts again for Sean, it'll be hard to find a lot of time. I am really dreading Sean going back to school in the fall! I just have to keep reminding myself that he's going to be done in LESS than a year!!! WOOHOO! Well, at least for a while...before he goes back AGAIN! Ugh...I am just blocking that out of my head.

Not a lot to talk about tonight. I have some pictures, but don't have them uploaded so those will have to be for later! :)

No comments: