Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Tate hearts dancing...and his bucking octopus :)

Honestly, Tate dances to anything...his noisemaking books, the alphabet, cell phone rings, commercials, sirens...anything! He loves to dance. Here is a video of Tate bucking on his wild and crazy rocking octopus (which he LOVES) and of him groovin' to a commercial. As you will be able to see in the video, he loves showing off his extensive vocabulary ;)...or maybe I love showing it off! Ha. Honestly, he has started saying so many things! He will attempt to say anything we ask him to...anything. Tonight I said, "Tate, say octopus." He immediately said, "ahdadadapus". Okay, maybe that one was a bit too hard for him. :)

View this montage created at One True Media
Octopus


Don't feel bad Peakin family...he can say all of your names too(except for Kayla...which means he can't say Ayla either)! We were just practicing the names of the people he is going to be seeing this weekend! :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

SO cute!! The shadow in the video made it hard to see his words.... if I could have read his lips better I would have known what he was saying when I couldn't hear him. See you tomorrow!! :-)

Jennie Peakin said...

You can't hear him? I can hear him perfectly on my computer...maybe you need to turn up the volume on yours.

Anonymous said...

Darn, it is up all the way!!!!!

sarak said...

He he he! I love how he says, "Bode". He is getting so big! You have to teach him how to day Dee Dee and LIvy. I love the bucking octopus and dancing. Sean must have taught him to dance its, "Peakin style." :)

Anonymous said...

That is adorable! I haven't seen him in a long time and he is growing so fast! The dancing was so cute!