Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Serious stuff people!

Okay, anyone who knows me AT ALL knows that what I am about to say is a big deal in my world!!!

I lost my phone today...or it got stolen. I am lost without it! I brought it into the bathroom at work and left it accidentally and when I went back 15 minutes later, it was gone. No one admits to having found it and I am completely certain that's where I left it. It was not in the "lost and found" and, so we'll see. I hope I will get it back tomorrow! I don't know what to do without my phone...I feel naked!

2 comments:

sarak said...

Oh no! My friend Emily had her phone stolen this year too. She had to get a new one and have the numbers traced that someone dialed. They still havent found the phone! Hopefully yours will turn up by a night janitor or something! Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

OH NO!! You without a phone?!?? That will be hard!! Hope it turns up !!