Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Rambling...

I am so in love with this weather we have been having!!!! It has been so great to have the windows open at our house and feel the breeze. I don't even care that my allergies are acting up! Well, that's kind of not true, but right now I would rather have allergies and beautiful weather than no allergies and the cold we've been having! So I am happy!

Tomorrow after I get off of work, we are heading up to Colo to have dinner with Nana and Papa P and just hang out. Sean has been home with Tate since Monday because of his weird work schedule and no school. This will be a common theme for the rest of the summer. Sean will be off Monday through Wednesday and I will be at work...jealous. I truly am happy that he has this time off to spend TONS of time with Tate and they are having a ball together!!!! Tate is only going to daycare Thursday and Friday each week, so even though he loves daycare, it's a nice change of pace for him as well! He needs some "Daddy time"!

A couple of days ago, it was like Tate suddenly decided he wanted to start "talking". I am not even kidding, he repeats EVERYTHING we say, and does it quite clearly! It is so funny how he just picked it up one day! He now says all of his aunts, uncles and cousins names and his favorite word right now is "puppy"...that is besides his all time favorite word "no". On the other hand, with this new found verbal skill of his also came a little naughty streak! He has been getting "time-outs" on quite the regular basis. They really do work, and he knows that he needs to stop a certain behavior once he gets a "time-out" for it, but he does like to test his boundaries! He is quite the stinker sometimes! He has also become quite the kisser! He loves blowing kisses and also giving a nice, wet one right on the lips...the good thing is, he is now puckering up as opposed to his previous open mouthed kissing technique. :) I love this age...he is so much fun and learning new things every day!

I hope to have some pictures soon...I have been a slacker in that area and haven't taken a single picture since Saturday. This is rare for me! I am sure I'll get the camera out tomorrow night at Nana and Papas, so hopefully I'll have some pictures to post soon.

1 comment:

sarak said...

slacker! He he he...