Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Kayla Ann's Baptism





Kayla got baptized this weekend. Kayla is Sean's Goddaughter. It was so great to be there for the baptism and Sean is so proud to call be Kayla's Godfather. We wished we could have spent more time with the family, but by 1:30 Tate was DONE and was having a melt down. He was asleep within 3 blocks of leaving their house and slept almost the whole way to Muscatine. We hung out in Muscatine for the afternoon on Sunday and then all day Monday. We just hung out with the family and played a lot of Wii. Mom and Dad just got the Wii a few days ago and it definitely provides hours of entertainment. It is so sad to say, but my arm is SO SORE today from playing tennis and bowling. Also, I had a heated boxing match with Mom that was hilarious! Of course, I totally won! Sean was able to go golfing on Monday and Mom and I did a little shopping. It was a great weekend, which made it all the harder to go back to work today. We are looking forward to a low key weekend this weekend with NO plans for a change. Maybe I'll get my camera out and take some pictures...I have been slacking in that area!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Uh ya.... my right arm is sore too!! Luckily I didn't do the boxing too long or I'd be totally sore :- ) It was FUN, loved playing with all on our new WII.... it was a big hit no doubt!! Beautiful day on Monday and lots of family time :-)