Thursday, May 01, 2008

Favorite Things

I stole this idea from Sara Knutson's blog and so here goes:

A few of my favorite things about Tate:

-his kisses, I love his new kissy face that he does, it is the sweetest thing!
-his laugh
-his faint dimples
-his dancing
-his "run"
-his impression of an elephant
-cuddling with him on the couch...this is rare these days, but I cherish the cuddling times when they happen!
-watching him sleep...there's just something so sweet about watching a child sleep!
-the way he answers every question with "no?" or "ya?" both in the form of a question.
-the way he says "see ya!" as he waves goodbye in the mornings when I leave for work

These are a small few of my MANY favorite things about Tate. I still say to Sean (almost daily), "how did we ever get the cutest, sweetest boy in the world?!" God is good!!!!

No comments: