Thursday, March 06, 2008

Preparations

I am so excited for tomorrow...we are going to Chris and Brenda's to celebrate Brenda's birthday and eat sushi! MMMMMMMM!!!!!!! Then, Saturday I am getting my hair cut in the morning and visiting with my good friend Jessica who I don't get to see often enough. The rest of the weekend will be filled with preparations for our upcoming trip to Florida. I have big plans of getting the house spic and span before we go so that when we return home, we will return to a clean home. We'll see how that plan pans out though, it is so hard to get the house cleaned with Tate following me around destroying everything I have just cleaned and organized. Plus, I hate to spend my 2 full days with him cleaning when all I want to do is give him my undivided attention and enjoy every second with him. Also, I have to dig out some summer clothes to pack as well. Then on Sunday at some point my Grandpa and Uncle will be stopping into town so we plan to get together with them. Then a new work week begins and I am praying that it flies by because I am SO ANXIOUS to get down to Florida!!!!!! For now, I am exhausted and think I might just head to bed. Sweet dreams!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny how easy it is to talk one's self out of "CLEANING" ! :-) It is nice to come to a clean house though... this week will fly for me I know. Dad & Kent coming the middle of the day today too , very happy about that. :-) Have a fun time tonight!! :- )

sarak said...

Did I mention how jealous I am about the whole Florida thing??? You will have a great time! We HAVE to get together soon...look at your calendar.

Have a good day!