Monday, March 03, 2008

Mark Schultz - Everything to Me

Melissa and I went to a Mark Schultz concert at our church last night. It was amazing and very touching. I didn't even know that Mark Schultz was adopted and is a big advocate for adoption. He told his touching story and I bawled. He is such an amazing talent, person and Christian. Here is a video of his song that he wrote for his birth mother. Kind of ironic that when I searched this video I found that it has a Bethany Christian Services advertisement in it!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very moving....

Gretchen said...

What a GREAT song!

Anonymous said...

okay, seriously! I was bawling by the end of the video. What a fabulous song!

Love,
Lora

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.