Friday, February 29, 2008

Because I have no pictures...

Here's a short video of Tate in the bath tub the other night. I just watched a cute video of Tate's girlfriend (Ava DeCook) in the bath tub, and it reminded me that I took a video of Tate the other day too. Since I haven' t taken any pics of him these last few days, this is all I've got. As you can hear in the video, Tate has become quite the chatty child. He seems to always want to be in conversation although it's usually just jibber jabber with a word mixed in here and there. Kris, his daycare provider always tells me how he is constantly talking, she says he never stops! He's like that at home too! :)
View this montage created at One True Media
Rub a Dub



This weekend will be another busy one. On Friday from work, we are going to get our taxes done. Then on Saturday Tate and I are going to hang out around the house and get some things done that have been neglected around here (such as laundry!!!) and then when he gets up from his nap we are going to a friend's house to do her hair. We are excited to have some 'family time' when Daddy gets off of work that night. Then on Sunday I am going to be meeting a friend out for brunch and giving her some infant boy items to borrow (she is pregnant with a boy). Sunday evening I am going to a Mark Schultz concert at my church. I know, I am quite the concert goer! :) Hopefully between my plans I can get some cleaning and laundry done around here! UGH! It's not easy to find time to do everything that needs done now that I am working full time. Oh well. We manage. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is such a hott, little chatter box!! Can't wait to hear him in person!! Love you Tate!!

Anonymous said...

OOPS! I meant "HOOT" not hott......:-)