Thursday, January 31, 2008

Owl

I don't know that I have ever seen an owl in real life. This evening when I was pulling into the garage after work, my headlights pointed right at this owl that was sitting on the handle of the lawn mower! I don't know if it's a baby or just a small type of owl, but I was pretty excited. It never moved an inch. It sat there and stared at me as I got out of the van, got Tate out and went inside. I immediately grabbed my camera and went back out hoping it would still be there. It still hadn't moved! Now that I look at the picture, it looks kind of creepy to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It does look like a baby one.... not a screech owl though I don't think. Really resembles a great horned owl to me... How fun!! I LOVE wildlife!!

Anonymous said...

It is kind of creepy! But very cool.

Lora