Tuesday, January 08, 2008

A fun evening at home...

Tonight when I got home from work, chili was prepared in the crock pot. MMMMMM!!!! We ate together as a family and then gave Tate a bath. He LOVES his baths! He played and played while Seana and I sat in the bathroom and talked and talked until the water got cold! Despite Tate's chattering teeth, he didn't want to get out. After bathing him in moisturizer, we went into the living room and played with toys and Tate gave TONS of kisses (about every 2 minutes, he layed a big one on us!) and then it was bedtime. Bedtime comes way too soon since I started work! :( I read Tate books and layed him down. Now, I have the smell of his lotion on my skin just taunting me...I just want to go get him out of his crib and put him in bed with me! It was a nice evening together at home. I miss BOTH of my babies!

Loving his bath time!


"You talkin' to me?!"

Say cheese!!!!

Our little carpenter! Look how hard he is concentrating on his work! :)

2 comments:

sarak said...

Evenings are so short when you work all day arent they?:( Looks like you are cherishing every possible moment with your little and big guys!
Cute pics of Tate!

Anonymous said...

That boy has the best facial expressions!