Monday, December 17, 2007

Lots to do!

We spent today getting some things done in order to prepare for the holidays. Tomorrow and Wednesday are going to be just as (if not more) busy as today and then Wednesday we will head to the Knutson's to celebrate Christmas with them in the evening. We are SO looking forward to a fun and relaxing evening with them. It's been so long!

After Tate went to bed tonight, Sean and I curled up in the living room and watched a movie. It was so nice to relax, just the two of us. I can't even remember the last time we watched a movie together...it's been months!

I have come down with a cold (I can't get through the holidays without getting sick it seems!) and have felt pretty yucky these last 24 hours, but hopefully it's short lived! I am to busy to be cooped up with a cold! It's more annoying than anything.

Tate is walking more and more with every hour that passes. At home, he walks probably 75% of the time I would say. He still will crawl down our hallway...I don't know why he doesn't want to walk in the hall. He gets so excited when he walks a long distance, he looks at us with the biggest grin and sometimes squeels with excitement. He loves it when we tell him how good he is walking!

I am off to bed now and hopefully will wake up feeling good and ready to check several tasks off of my list in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sleep well Jen and have a wonderful productive day today!
:- ) I plan to!! Going to make toffee this morning and caramel corn and then not sure what next but then going to Brigg's Christmas program and off to Davenport with your Dad to COMPLETE our shopping and have "date night"! :- )