Thursday, December 06, 2007

Can't decide what to do

I had big plans to run errands today. I got a good nights sleep last night and am completely in the mood to get out of the house and get some things checked off of my list. Of course, there is snow piling up everywhere and now I am debating whether or not I should leave the house. It's not icey out, so I am sure it would be safe, but I can't find my now boots anywhere, I hate pushing the stroller through the snow so that I leave wet, muddy track marks all over the stores I go into and I am not a big fan of cleaning off my windshield. I know that I will end up with jeans that are wet halfway up to my knees and I just can't decide if it's worth it. Tate is still napping and it's been almost 2 1/2 hours so I know he'll be waking up soon, so I need to decide. If I could only find my snow boots, I would feel better. Hmmmm...

No comments: