Sunday, November 04, 2007

Tired

I am not adjusting to the time change. It's 8:00 pm and I am tired! I even got an extra hour of sleep last night because Sean got up with Tate and Brigg this morning and let me sleep in. I have a headache and want to go to bed, but Tate is happy as can be just jabbering and playing away!

This week should be good though. I am happy that Sean's work week is over officially tonight at 9:00 pm. I miss him on the weekends. I know that this is all temporary and is best for him with his increasingly busy class schedule, but it's hard. He is so great about making time for me and Tate and this sacrificing sleep to get homework and studying done. I feel bad that he is doing that, but he insists...he wants to be with us as much as possible. I have the greatest husband!

Tomorrow Sean will be done with class in time to come home for lunch and then spend a couple of hours with us before he has to go meet his new patient in the afternoon. Then on Tuesday he will be done with class in time for lunch again. I am looking forward to some 'family time' on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday my friend Kay is coming to visit! I am SO EXCITED! It has been way to long since we've spent time with each other and I look forward to just being able to chat and hang out for a couple of days. She will be here until Friday. Then on Friday when Sean gets off of work at 7:00 pm, we will be heading to Muscatine for the night because Sean and I are going to the Iowa vs. Minnesota game on Saturday morning with a couple that we are friends with. Mom or Cassie (if she hasn't had Ayla yet!) will be watching Tate while we are gone. After the game we will go back to Muscatine to pick up Tate and probably hang out for a couple of hours and then head back home so Sean can be at work on Sunday morning. A busy week awaits us as usual!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tell Kay "Hi" and I am thinking about her! Have fun and see you soon!!