Friday, November 16, 2007

Stuff

I am feeling pretty good today aside from several items that I really need to get done that have been put on the back burner and probably will remain there until after Thanksgiving. I actually got a great night of sleep last night. I am a night owl and tend to stay up until at least midnight. I was in bed by 12:30 last night and went right to sleep. Tate slept in until 8:30! Woohoo! He must have known that I could use some good sleep! I remember the days when I couldn't survive on a second less than 8 hours a night and 10 hours a night was the norm! Those days are long gone!

Today I have a few errands to run as well as a couple of things I plan to get done around the house. Sean's Friday schedules have now changed so instead of working 8-7, he now will be working 7-6 on Fridays. You may be thinking, "wow, big deal...an hour difference", but trust me, this hour makes a HUGE difference. It means that we can eat together as a family, that instead of Sean seeing Tate for only an hour before bedtime, he gets 2 hours to be with him. We are going to love this change!

Tonight we are heading over to Chris and Brenda's for a soup dinner. I will be doing their hair and then we just plan to relax and hang out for the evening. It'll be nice to get out of the house and be with other people for an evening. It seems like we don't get to do that too often anymore.
Tomorrow the Hawks play their last game of the season (aside from their bowl game), and Tate and I plan to watch from the comfort and warmth of our home and cheer them onto victory. It's been a rough season for them, but hopefully they will end the season with a win. :)

With football ending and Thanksgiving approaching, Christmas is just around the corner! I am feeling in the spirit and love seeing all of the Christmas decor at the malls and stores! It seems like just yesterday it was 90 degrees outside! My how time flies!

No comments: