Friday, November 02, 2007

Random Thoughts

So the night time diapers worked like a charm! Tate woke up with dry pj's for the first time today in a loooooong time! Woohoo!

Tate took another step today...maybe yesterday's step wasn't a fluke after all! We will have to see!

I ate 3 Snickers today (the mini ones) that were leftover from trick or treaters that never came to our door! Ugh...

Tate started saying "peez" (please) today which was pretty cute!

I swear that our house is like -20 degrees in the morning! I was so freezing this morning...my nose was like an ice cube and I could barely feel my feet! Sean had the fan on in our bedroom and also in the living room...he's nuts!

I have no clean pj pants so I have been wearing pj capri length pants which might have something to do with the fact that I am freezing when I wake up...I seriously need to do laundry!

Sean shaved his goatee and seems to think that Tate doesn't recognize him now. He's so paranoid! The cause of this thought was because he was holding Tate and Tate leaned over to reach for me. Seriously, I would bet that Tate doesn't even notice that he doesn't have a goatee anymore!

Tate had a severe diaper rash yesterday (well, the most severe one he's ever had) and he would scream every time we would wipe him. We put Desitin on it since it appeared (4 diaper changes ago) and it was completely gone this evening! That stuff is amazing! Not even 24 hours to clear up! I love Desitin!

I saw Ramen Noodles at the grocery store yesterday and thought I would buy a few containers of them. I ate them in the past and they're only $.26! I thought, "why not?!". Well, now I know 'why not'...I tried to stomach the nasty taste, but only got through 1/3 of the container. I guess the wasted money was less than $1.00 so I don't feel so bad.

I think I was born to be nocturnal. I am tired all day long and then as soon as it gets dark, I perk up. My tiredness goes away and I don't know how to get it back! I don't understand how I can lay down and fall asleep at the drop of a hat at anytime during the day, but I can't drag myself to bed before midnight and then I lay in bed awake for sometimes hours before I can go to sleep!

So...I am off to go lay awake in bed.

No comments: