Friday, November 02, 2007

Checking off of my list

I have a list today that I have already checked 2 things off of! This is quite the accomplishment for me...especially at 9:45 in the morning!

I was complaining in my last post about how cold our house is and yesterday I even turned the temperature up on the thermostat and wondered why I was still cold. Well, Sean informed me that he was going to turn the heat on this morning! I am such a ditz! It's always a good idea to have the heat on before it can be warm! So this morning, I am actually warm and cozy with the heat on! :) Tate is taking his morning nap and I am longing for a nap myself, but I will not give in to the temptation of my soft, warm bed...I have a list!

Mom and Dad are coming to town tomorrow morning and we plan to hang out at their hotel and possibly do some swimming. Otherwise, we don't have any big plans for this weekend. It should be pretty low key. Maybe I'll actually get some laundry done on Sunday! :) Which reminds me...laundry is on my list for today...better get back to checking things off.

No comments: