Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Mystery solved!

I found my camera. Because I am such a slacker, I still had yet to unpack all of our stuff from the weekend. When I unpacked my bag, I found my camera. So I decided to take all of the pictures and video off of it and put it on my computer. In the process of doing that, I found so many more great pictures from this weekend that I had to post more! So here they are...

A Mother's love...

A Brother's Love...

Nana meeting her 5th grandchild!!!

Brigg and Lani are SO PROUD!

Cassie has 3 kids! I can't believe it!

After Ayla was born, I helped the kids make onesies for her. Here are their creations...


Tate was worn out after the busy weekend. It is a RARE occasion that that he will fall asleep in someone's arms!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pics Jen but there a couple that didn't show up.... just had the little white square with a red X in it?!?? Loved the pics and makes me realize what all took place this weekend!! What a wonderful time we had!!