Sunday, October 28, 2007

A Question

I have a problem...

Tate wakes up SUPER wet every morning. He's almost always wet completely through. It's driving my nuts! If he's not wet completely through, he's always wet out at least a little onto his pj's. What should I do?

His diapers are plenty big, he's in size 4. He never leaks during the day. I change him within a 1/2 hour before he goes to bed every night. I change him first thing when he wakes up. I don't give him a bottle at night before bed or anything. He drinks at supper, but not excessively by any means. He usually only sleeps about 10-11 hours at night, so it's not like he's sleeping forever without a diaper change. He doesn't drink water at night at all.

I need help!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are his diapers TOO big?
What brand?
Sully wears a generic brand all day but at night he has to wear a Pampers diaper. If he doenst he is completely soaked through. I tried Huggies and he always leaked.

Jennie Peakin said...

No, the diapers shouldn't be too big, he has been in them for 3 months. They are Huggies Natural Fit, but until the past week, he's never soaked through them day OR night and now he just soaks through them at night.

sarak said...

Get night time diapers. They make them. Cindy uses them for Brayden because of the same problem.

Sara said...

I use 5's for night time. That seems to work for us most of the time.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Huggies Overnites size 4's is what we had to do with Bode at about the same age.

Jennie Peakin said...

Brenda, I knew you used overnights, but I guess for some reason I didn't think they made them until size 5, I don't know why I thought that. I'll have to go buy some! Thanks everyone!