Thursday, October 18, 2007

I FOUND IT!!! :-)

Today is a happy day...I found my camera! On it was only one picture - a picture from when I met Brandon in Coralville and we let Tate play at the play area in the mall. So I added a couple of random pictures to it from this morning. After breakfast and a morning nap, we got ready and went to Jordan Creek Mall so that I could get a couple of items and Tate could play at the play area there for a bit. The play area there always seems to be extra busy and filled with extra naughty children, but I decided to see how Tate handled it. We did great! He got kicked in the head a few times, knocked over, hugged by strange children, pushed, hit and even bit on the hand by a little girl, but he had a blast. He could have cared less that he was getting beat up. He kept chasing all the kids around and laughing and jabbering. It was pretty fun to watch. One of the parents that was sitting by me even said, "he's a tough little boy!" This is not a word I would ordinarily use to describe Tate, but he was being pretty tough. He even pushed a couple of little kids away when they got too close. Aside from that and being completely infatuated with a little girl's pacifier which he kept crawling over and pulling out of her mouth, he was an angel. After that, we headed to Cathy's and I cut Brent's hair while Cathy entertained Tate. Now we're home and Tate is napping. I think we'll be staying in the rest of the evening...it's rainy and icky out. :( I am getting pretty tired of all of this rain...we need some sun!

Tate at the play area in Coralville

Just being his smiley self at breakfast this morning


Getting his daily dose of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

No comments: