Sunday, September 23, 2007

On the agenda...

So plans always seem to change around here. I can have everything planned out to a T and things just don't work out like I expected. That's ok though, I try to just go with the flow.

Last week I wanted to get my rings saughtered and sized, but that never happened. Hopefully that will get done this week. I was going to meet a friend for lunch on Saturday, but that never happened. Her daughter has pneumonia and wasn't feeling well so we're meeting at my house today for lunch and haircuts and a birthday gift exchange...her birthday is in September too! I am looking forward to that (in 2 hours, so I shouldn't even be blogging, I should be getting ready). :) Sean is working until 9 tonight and then has class in the morning tomorrow until 11:30. He has to go meet his new patient in the late afternoon and then we're meeting with his cousin, her husband and their new baby in the evening. Tuesday is Sean and my wedding anniversary. This has not even come up yet...I have NO idea what we're doing (probably nothing), but I should at least go buy a card for him sometime between now and then I think. Sean has class until 11 and then Tuesday night Sean will be going into work from 5-7. Wednesday Sean has...you guessed it...class until 11:30 and then he has something for school again around 4, but I can't remember what it is. Then we're back to Thursdays which are not our favorites. :( Although, this Thursday, Grey's Anatomy Season Premier is on!!!! I can't wait! Amidst all of these things, I need to fit in several loads of laundry, cleaning the house, baking some items and packing for our annual apple picking trip which we...minus Sean :(...leave for on Friday. So that's the plan for the week. I can't wait for the weekend to come so we can go apple picking in Wisconsin! Woohoo! Then, the next weekend is Tate's birthday party! My how time flies!!!!

No comments: