Thursday, September 20, 2007

My Father's World!

I am so excited today! I went to my favorite Christian Bookstore here in Des Moines. It is huge and I could spend hours in there! I went to the children's section and immediately saw it...a NEW Praise Baby DVD! It's called "My Father's World". I have God of Wonders, Praises and Smiles, and Born to Worship, but that's all they have had for several years now. I had no idea that they were making more, so I was so happy to see a new one! I think I like the DVD's just as much (if not more!) than Tate does. I love the music in them! I almost held Tate off from his nap so that we could watch it before he went down because I am not very patient, but I did the right thing and put him down first. I can't wait for him to wake up so we can watch it! :)

No comments: