Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Mad!



When Tate gets mad and cries, he sticks out his bottom lip so far! He has done this since we got him. Whenever he does it and someone sees, they always comment on it. I have never seen a child stick their bottom lip out so far! My mom said that I needed to capture it on camera sometime, but the problem with that is that we have such a little poser! Even if Tate is crying, I can get out the camera and he will smile...even through tears. It's pretty unbelievable! Today he was mad and doing the lip thing so I got out the camera and tried to capture it. He had tears and everything, but still, as soon as he saw the camera, he'd smile! FINALLY, I captured the lip! He has several variations of the lip, but this is the one I got, so it will have to do! Notice how he has tears and a red face in the smiling picture...that's because he was in the midst of crying, but had to smile for his photo! Ha! I probably look like the meanest mom ever for taking pictures of my crying son, but honestly, I only took pictures for about 15 seconds and then as soon as I picked him up, he was happy as a lark! Little stinker!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate you are such a HAM!! The lip shot is pretty cute but to see it in person is still better!!

Anonymous said...

what a stinker!!

Anonymous said...

That picture is hilarious!
Love, Kay