Thursday, May 24, 2007

Seriously!

I could not sleep last night...I didn't even get to sleep until around 3:30 a.m and then I didn't sleep well. Sean got up with Tate this morning so I slept in a little later than usual, but was still exhausted! Tate's a good napper, so I wasn't too worried, I thought I would just nap when he does. Isn't it just typical though, that the day I REALLY need a nap, my "good napper" of a baby has only slept for 1/2 an hour?! Seriously, of all days! He would have ordinarilly slept 4 hours by now...2 1/2 for his morning nap and 1 1/2 for his afternoon nap, but NO, he decided to stay up all day. I don't really know what his deal is, he doesn't have a fever or anything. I think he's just doing it so that I can't sleep! I actually just put him down and now it's after 4:00 and I have too much to do around the house, so looks like I won't be getting a nap! :(

No comments: