Monday, May 14, 2007

My Mother's Day


Tate thinks I am the #1 Mom! :)




Seriously, how can you not want to constantly kiss those cheeks?!





In addition to Tate's dedication and the company of many great family and friends this morning...we celebrated as a family for Mother's Day by hanging out, eating dinner out and enjoying Tate! First, when we got home from lunch, Tate and Daddy took a nap and I just relaxed and did some downloading of pictures. When Tate woke up, we had a little Mommy/Son photo session and Tate hammed it up as usual. Then we went out to dinner to Pancheros...I know, pretty fancy! I love it though and it was my choice! :) After that, Tate fell asleep in the car and it was such a beautiful day that we decided to just take a drive around town and let him sleep and we just chatted about our great weekend. Then, as if we hadn't eaten enough already, we drove through DQ for some ice cream. We came home and Sean had some studying to do, so Tate and I hung out upstairs and watched our Sunday television. It was such a great 1st Mother's Day and I know I will never forget it! I am heading to bed with a smile on my face tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a great day!! I felt like I wanted to smile so much all day too... I have the most beautiful children and precious grand kids...Thanks be to God for His great gifts. It was so special meeting Brandon's family, they were so kind and gracious. We went to Ducky's with Cassie, Paul & the kids for supper. We stopped at a farm where we looked at minature horses too and I thought of you & Maggie too. :-) What a great day!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Oh ya, as usual, Tate is the best little poser...such a beautiful smile on such a sweet handsome little boy!! He had quite a day and was such a good boy!! Perfect!! :-) Love you Tater!! Love you all!!