Friday, April 20, 2007

Time Flies!!!

I swear that yesterday was Monday! I can't believe it's already Friday! I am so happy. Only 4 1/2 more days and we'll be heading to Florida! Tate and I will miss Sean though and I know that Sean isn't looking forward to our departure as much as we are! I am sure that our week in Florida will fly by just as quickly as every week seems to fly by here!

I woke up this morning with a fever, a headache and an indescribable urge to blow chunks. I thought I was starting to feel better when Sean came in and told me he had just put Tate down and was going to work. I knew that I would have to try to get out of bed and function so that I could take care of Tate when he woke up. By this time my fever had gone and there was just a tiny trace of my headache left. So I got out of bed and tried to function for a while when I realized that I was going to be sick. I got rid of whatever was in my stomach that was making me feel sick because I truly feel great now! Maybe if I had thrown up hours ago, I would have felt better quicker! It's been over an hour since I got sick and I still feel great. Weird!

We actually have NO PLANS for the weekend at all. This is an odd occurance in our household. Sean is planning on studying for his finals which are Monday and Tuesday and I plan on relaxing and playing with Tate all weekend! I honestly thing that this will be the first weekend since Tate arrived that we have had absolutely NOTHING planned for any day of the weekend and we could just be together as a family and do nothing! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your "no plans" weekend is great! It is a beautiful day here this morning!! All are sleeping still... Enjoy.

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Missed you guys this weekend! I probably won't see you before you leave, actually not until Tate's dedication. Have a great trip!