Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Everybody's Doin' It

I can never have too many: nieces and nephews (hint hint!)

I can never have enough: sleep

There’s always room for one more: vacation

I probably still need a few more: children

I am still searching for the perfect: weightloss plan

I can’t resist: Tate's smile

I am fiercely loyal to: my family and the Hawkeyes

I am happy that I’ve found: blogs

I can’t get through my day without: checking email and blogs

I could probably do without: eating leftover Easter candy

I need to get rid of: the dust in my house

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jennie,
I wanted to call you about getting together, but I couldn't remember if you were in Florida this week. I will talk to James and see what he says. If you are in Florida I hope you are having a great time!!
Lora

Jennie Peakin said...

Nope, I don't leave for Florida until next Tuesday. Call me anytime...actually, I was just thinking about calling you this evening.