Monday, April 23, 2007

Sorry...I just had to!

Sorry if this disgusts any of you out there, but I just couldn't resist!

First of all, I can't believe that this much snot can come out of such a small person! It seems like just as I am done wiping off Tate's face from a big snotty sneeze, I look over and he's got snot all over his face again. He decided this morning that he was going to have fun with it and started blowing snot bubbles. Seriously, this kid may have a special talent! I was impressed!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is amazing...

Chris/Stew; Brenda said...

Bode had the same problem this weekend, never-ending stream of green from his nose.

sarak said...

gross Jennie! I guess when you are a mom nothing really grosses you out though...
I'll try to catch you tonight so we can chat before you fly off to sunny Florida...you will have a great time!
Talk to you soon!~
sara

Anonymous said...

Just showed dad.... he just shook his head while I laughed out loud!!

Anonymous said...

Gross as it is.... he's still darn cute!!!!!!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

The snot bubble is very impressive! I hope you all have a safe and beautiful trip to Florida! Love you!!
Love,
Kay