Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Florida here we come!!!

Well, we are heading out for Florida tomorrow and we are so excited! I am sad to leave Sean for a week, but know that he's a big boy and will be fine. :) Tate and I both have colds so hopefully those will clear up soon. I got some medicine for both of us today. Tate was in bed by 8 tonight, so I am sure he'll be getting up early in the morning. I still have several items of my list of "things to do" before we head out, but hopefully I'll get those done in the morning and will be able to be on the road headed to Muscatine by 9 in the morning! We'll see, but that's the plan! I plan on posting pictures and blogging from Florida, so you can all see how our trip is going! I am sure it will be great! See you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOOHOO!!!!!!!! It is Fl. trip day!! Safe travel to you & Tate, Jen!! See you soon!! Drive safe!!

sarak said...

Have a fabulous time!! I always miss you when you are gone to Florida even though I dont see you everyday or even every week!

Soak up some rays for me!:)

sara