Monday, April 16, 2007

Pride

Sean and I got in a little tiff a couple of weeks ago because he was mad that I didn't want him to dress Tate. I wanted to do it...I am kind of picky about what he wears. Anyway, Sean came back by saying, "why don't you let me...I take pride in doing that!" So fine, I let him. I went into the livingroom and when he brought Tate out, I hoped he wasn't proud of what he had put Tate in. He had on a thermal that was blue and then sweatpants that were also blue, but not the same blue...it totally clashed! It was bad, really. Sean even knew it. He was like, "well, I wanted him to be comfortable."
So tonight, Sean put Tate's pajamas on. I don't even know how in an entire drawer of like 12 pairs of pajamas, he picked out the one pair that's too small and I must have not seen when cleaning out Tate's too small pajamas out of his drawer. So poor Tate is in seriously skin tight pj's that would barely button and when you pick him up, the buttons pop open. Really, Tate was wearing these pjs before Christmas...he was like 2 1/2 months before Christmas!!! He's almost 7 months old! Sean is funny...

4 comments:

Sara said...

I totally empathize with that! I like to dress Jack too. (for the same reasons you like to dress Tate :))

Anonymous said...

Well you know how I feel! Letting James dress Ava just doesn't work. I find that he has no fashion sense. But, am I surprised? No! Poor James can hardly dress himself:) I am really picky, as well, when it comes to dressing Ava.

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud! The story was just as funny the second time as it was the first!

sarak said...

They just dont get it! It is something I like to do as well. They are GUARANTEE to pick out the outfit that is too small or has a huge stain on it...always!