Sunday, April 15, 2007

Beautiful Day




Today was such a beautiful day that we were able to get so much done. Sean and I cleaned out our cars and Sean cut some broken branches off of a tree in front of our house and cut down a dead vine. I was able to get a lot of stuff done inside, but still enjoyed the nice weather because we had the windows open. :) In the middle of it all, I decided that we should take Tate on a walk in the stroller. He's never been in the stroller except when he was in his carrier placed in the stroller. He LOVED it. He was such a little trend setter sporting his new sunglasses (which he didn't seem to even notice were on) and he just jabbered and looked around the whole time. He had so much fun! He loves the outdoors and it's so nice that we are able to take him outside to enjoy them now that it's warming up a bit. It will be so fun to take him on walks in Florida next week! Our baby boy seems to be growing up SO fast!

4 comments:

Sara said...

Jack doesn't mind his sunglasses either. I thought for sure they would last about 2 seconds, but he will leave them on when we walk. I would love to know what's going on in their minds as they look around while riding in the stroller. There is so much to see!

Anonymous said...

I wished someone would wheel me around in a stroller.... ha! I think they have to love it... fresh air and the enormity of the world through their eyes!! Very special I'm thinking. :-) He looks like he's loving it, no doubt!!

Anonymous said...

he looks huge in the 2nd pic!

Jennie Peakin said...

It's just because of his big head I am sure! :)