Monday, March 05, 2007

Tip Tuesday...

Okay, so several fellow bloggers are doing this "Tip Tuesday" thing. We'll see how well I keep up with it, but I am really going to try. Every Tuesday a fellow blogger posts a tip and then all of her friends comment on her blog with a tip of their own. I decided to just post my blog address and people can check out my tips here on my blog. I didn't want to deny all of you out there of my wonderful tips! I believe these tips are supposed to be money saving or time saving, so if you have any tips of your own, just post them on the comment section of my blog! Join in the fun! :)

Well, it's not quite Tuesday, but I thouht while I had a moment, I would post my tip for this Tuesday. This tip is money saving:

Re-use dryer sheets for dusting.

That's it...that's my tip. Honestly, I haven't tried this yet, but I plan to. I go through so many dryer sheets with all of the laundry we go through that this (if it works well) could actually be handy. I don't really think it would save me that much money, but I probably go through a few cans of Pledge per year, so it would save a little! :)

Since I am on the subject of dryer sheets, here's another tip I have heard about, but have yet to try:

use an old wash cloth or cut up an old rag into wash cloth sized pieces and slightly dampen them with fabric softener and throw in your dryer instead of dryer sheets.

Those are my tips!

No comments: