Thursday, January 04, 2007

Some of the happenings here...

I did the girly girls' makeup the other night and they were in HEAVEN! They couldn't stop looking at themselves in the mirror. You can't tell in the picture, but Macy had bright blue eye shadow on...she requested it! It was hilarious! Of course Lani had pink eye shadow on. :) Lani even let me french braid her hair. They are too cute!
Mom and Dad flew Jody and Andy down to surprise Cassie for her 30th Birthday. She was SO surprised and happy to see them. Jody is missing her 4 boys I am sure, but has definitely had plenty of kids to entertain her between the 5 kids we have here!
It is virtually impossible to get a picture of all of Mom and Dad's grandkids together while looking at the camera. This is one of the better ones! Oh Well, we'll get one sometime in the next 10 years I am sure! Ha.

We have had a wonderful time and will be heading back home on Sunday. Tate had slept through the night all but one night and has been a complete angel! Hopefully this trend will continue when we get home! We have been blessed with absolutely GORGEOUS weather and are planning on heading to Southbeach for lunch and fun in the sun today! Hopefully I'll have more pics to post from there in the next day or two!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The girls look gorgeous! You are hilarious JEnnie with your make-up and hair tips! Maybe you should open up a Libby Lou type place:)
I'm glad you are having a great relaxing time. I bet Tate is having a blast watching all the other kids play and run around too! Have fun at Southbeach. I'm so jelous..mmmm shrimp, sand and sun!
Talk to you when you get back!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! The girls look gorgeous! You are hilarious JEnnie with your make-up and hair tips! Maybe you should open up a Libby Lou type place:)
I'm glad you are having a great relaxing time. I bet Tate is having a blast watching all the other kids play and run around too! Have fun at Southbeach. I'm so jealous..mmmm shrimp, sand and sun!
Talk to you when you get back!