Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year!!!




Happy 2007!!! We have been so blessed this last year and are looking forward to 2007! We brought in the new year with a bang...well, let me rephrase that...everyone besides Tate and I brought in 2007 with a bang. Tate and I brought it in while sleeping soundly in bed! I am not complaining though...it was great!

Tate has been a COMPLETE angel since we got down here. He has napped wonderfully and slept through the night both nights we have been here. He's doing so well that we're thinking we may just move down here! Ha...we wish! Here are some pics from the first couple of days down here. In the pic of Tate in the pool, I am hoping his cuteness will keep your eye off of me...it's a terrible pic of me, but I had to post it because Tate is so cute in it. He LOVES the pool and just lounges in the floatie! The pic of Paul is of him dancing while performing karaoke...Funky Cold Medina! Dad's purchase of a karaoke machine was a FABULOUS purchase. We all did karaoke all night for New Years Eve and I am sure thatwe will be doing it again before the trips over.

It's been in the low 80's the entire time and it's been GORGEOUS! We have had a blast even though the house is a complete madhouse with all 16 people. The kids are being angels...all of them!

I will try to post again before the trips over!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are having an awesome time there! I love the karaoke machine! I'm sure it will be put to good use this week! Jennie, you may have to hand your camera over to catch all the action late at night if you go to bed early. See why I always wanted to crash so soon..having kids there changes everything:) We were thinking about you as 8 inches of snow fell at moms yesterday...Yuck! (not even 1 inch here though) Have a great week..have a special recipe Pina Colada for me...mmmmmmm.

Sara