Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Our trip in pictures...

The next several posts are a summary of our WONDERFUL vacation to Florida. It was such a great time and we were all sad to see it end. Now we're back in COLD Iowa and Tate is back to his terrible sleeping habits and I feel like my old, tired self again! I don't know what the deal is, but he slept like a big boy in Florida and now, he can't seem to sleep at all...I have decided that he just doesn't like his room. I don't know what else it could be. Oh Well, I know it will get better with time!


This was Tate's reaction when we told him that we would be in Florida in a few hours! He was soooo excited...
 
 
 
 
These pictures are of Tate's first time flying. He did great, he was awake for the first 15 minutes and then slept the rest of the way! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Beckysblog said...

He is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are awesome! Tate is sure growing fast! I cant wait to see him this weekend.
The girls are so cute as princesses! I love Lani's hair! I better not let Delaney see it or she will want me to do that to her hair.