Monday, January 15, 2007

MY romantic husband...

Okay, so I keep reading on everyone's blogs about how great and romantic their husbands are, so I thought I would tell my story about my romantic husband.

We were in Tate's room just admiring how beautiful our little boy is and Tate was just laying on his changing table. I had just given him a bath and moisturized him and he smelled SO good! He was smiling and happy. Sean walked in and made some comment about how cute Tate is and then looked at me, grabbed my face and came right up close to it (I was anticipating the big smooch) and said, "you have a blackhead on your nose." Yup, my husband is such a romantic!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh great!! But I have to admit, a little funny!! Tate is CUTE NO DOUBT!! He got that right!! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Maybe he and Jeremie should take a class from Paul..he seems to be a romantic?? he he he

Sara

Cassie said...

HA! now THAT is funny. Paul told me that if he ever gets me flowers it means that he cheated on me....
i would not recommend him as a teacher! :)

Beckysblog said...

Paul Joseph! now it is my turn to yell at him! :)