Friday, October 20, 2006

My First Friday at Home!!

 
 
  Posted by Picasa

My first Friday at home was good. I got to spend lots of time with Daddy because Mommy had a fever and didn't feel good, so she took a nap for a couple hours while Daddy played with me! I liked that because usually Daddy works all day and I don't get to see him until later. Mommy woke up though and took care of me for the rest of the day while Daddy went to work.

Mommy sure likes to take lots of pictures of me! I think I am getting the hang of it though...I know that when she has the camera in front of me, I am supposed to look right at it. I do that most of the time. Mommy says I better get used to that flash because I am going to be seeing a lot of it! Daddy and I think that she goes a bit overboard though.

I was awake a lot today (and last night!), I just haven't wanted to sleep much since yesterday. I like it when Mommy stays up all night with me and rocks me and sings to me and holds me. I don't think that she always likes it though. Sometimes I look up at her and she has her eyes closed and so I have to make some noises so that she wakes up and pays attention to me. That's what I did last night a lot!

Today Mommy and Daddy played with me while I layed on the floor. They dangled my blue monkey toy in front of me, and I really liked looking at it...I even liked to suck on it's nose! We had so much fun today! I was exhausted by 10 pm and fell asleep on Daddy's chest. I like it there, it's comfortable.

Tomorrow, for the first time, I get to watch the Hawkeyes play! I can't wait! Then, I get to meet more people on Sunday! I am going to meet my Great Grandpa Clodfelder, Kent, Gale, Carolyn and Olivia! I can't wait to meet them!

Love, Tate

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tate, you are just sweet as can be and we haven't even met you yet. See you Sunday! I think your Mom and Dad must be having as much fun as you are! gale

Cassie said...

truly, that doesn't even look like him in the first photo! i think he is changing by the minute!!

Anonymous said...

I thought the same thing.... :-) May just be the angle.

Anonymous said...

Tate is so adorable! The pictures of Sean and Tate are to cute. Where are the pictures of mommmy and Tate?

Jennie Peakin said...

Ha, I'm always the one taking the pictures! I'll try to put some pics of me with Tate on soon...I'll make Sean be the photographer.

Mom and Cassie,
Ya, that first pic is just a bad angle, it makes him look funny. I thought it was funny, that's why I posted it!