Thursday, October 19, 2006

In Love

 
 
 
I don't think that it is possible for me to be more in love with these 2 boys! I have never felt love like this in my life. Not only do I have an undescribable love for my perfect little son, but Tate has made me fall even deeper in love with Sean than I ever thought possible! Being a Mother is the greatest feeling in the world! I couldn't have planned out how it happened better! There were many times during this process when I wondered why things weren't going "my way". Why can't I get pregnant? Why are these fertilitly medications not working? Why is this paperwork taking so long? Why haven't we gotten "the call" yet? Why didn't we get those babies? Why didn't that birthmother choose us? Well, now I know why...because if ANY of those things would have happened, we wouldn't have Tate today. Oh how grateful we are that none of those things happened for us. I now know better than I ever have before, the meaning of "God's timing". I told myself so many times, this will all happen in God's time, not mine, but I don't know that I ever truly was content with that reality. I truly believe now more than ever that God sure knows what he's doing!!! Thank you Lord, for this unbelievable blessing you have given us! Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cassie said...

looks like tate is back to his sleepy self!! :)

Anonymous said...

That's what growing boys DO!! :-)