Friday, October 06, 2006

It's A Boy!

Well, I can't even find a way to put into this post my current emotions. We have a son! Tate was born on Thursday, October 5th at 7:59 pm. He weighed 7 lbs. 4 oz. and was 21 1/2 inches long. Sean and I will be taking him home tomorrow. We'll post a picture ASAP! I am a puddle here at the computer and I can't write much more. Thanks for all of the prayers. We would appreciate ongoing prayer because the birthmother and father still have 5 days to change their minds. We met and talked extensively with the birthfather and hit it off immediately. We are confident that both birthparents know they have made the right decision and this will go through. Although, there are no guarantees in life. Please continue to pray!

5 comments:

Josie said...

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog all night, as a little birdie told me this might be happening. So glad you got a chance to post! Can't wait to see a picture and to meet the little guy.

Josie said...

Congratulations! I have been checking your blog all night, as a little birdie told me this might be happening. So glad you got a chance to post! Can't wait to see a picture and to meet the little guy.

Jennie Peakin said...

thanks josie! I can't wait to meet him myself!

Cassie said...

can't sleep.
can't WAIT to meet my new nephew!!!

sarak said...

I cant even express how excited I am for you guys! You've waited so long and you are finally getting the baby you deserve! Its got to be the right one because he's already a Hawk fan!

Congratulations you guys!
Love, The Knutsons

Delaney cant wait to meet"baby Tate" as she called him. Livy cant wait to poke at his "eye":)