Friday, September 01, 2006

GO HAWKS!

Well, tomorrow is the start of what could be a GREAT season for the Hawks! We, at the Peakin household are so excited for the season to start. We got a taste of some football excitement last night while watching the Clones go all the way to triple overtime where they finally defeated the Toledo Rockets! It was such and exciting game and I am not even a Cyclones fan! After getting so into that game, I can only imagine how excited I am going to get watching the Hawks play this year! Sean and I just got news that we got tickets to the first game (tomorrow) at Kinnick! We are so excited to cheer the Hawks to victory tomorrow! We are hoping it will not be as close of a game as the ISU game last night was...if so, that could be a bad sign for the Hawks! We are expecting a blowout, but will have fun despite the fact that it may not be that exciting of a game! Hopefully we'll be able to attend a couple more games this year that will possibly be a bit more exciting than we anticipate this one will be. :) It will just be exciting to be attending the game that will kickoff our season! GO HAWKS!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

GO HAWKS!!!!!!! I don't think it will be a problem at all... winning I mean. :-) Hope you enjoyed the game. I am a bit bored watching it quite frankly... oh my! I best watch it, I might miss something..... Go Hawks, still!!;-)