Friday, September 01, 2006

A Fun Quiz

1. Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? Ha...page 18 is blank! I'll do page 19 instead..."We are told that 'love is a many splendored thing' and that 'love makes the world go round'." -The Five Love Languages
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? The corner of my bed.
3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? College football!!!! HOORAY!! I LOVE fall!
4. Without looking, what time is it? 11:32
5. What time is it actually? 11:44
6. Except for the computer what can you hear? Cars driving down the street and the fan in my room.
7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? It was around 6:30 and Sean and I were taking Bode to Red Robin for dinner and fun!
8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Checking on Bode
9. What are you wearing? a tank top and pj shorts
10. Did you dream last night? can't remember
11. When did you last laugh? a couple of minutes ago at Sean
12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? a picture above our bed
13. Seen anything weird? ummmm...not lately.
14. What do you think of this quiz? I like it.
15. Last film or video seen? Night at the Roxbury
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Cry
17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I think most people who know me well know almost everything about me because I am pretty open. I really can't think of anything! Maybe (just like Cassie said) I know the alphabet backwards
18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? Wow, I don't know if I could pick one thing. I guess that it would be a safer place for everyone.
19. Do you like to dance? Yep
20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? ummm...I don't know...I guess something that would show him that I am a big fan.
21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? Ireland Amelia
22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? Tate Oliver
23. Would you ever consider living abroad? It would be amazing, but I couldn't be that far from all of my family and friends, so no.
24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Come on in!"
25. Five people you want to do this quiz? Sara K, Mom, Brenda, Melissa, Chris

No comments: