Monday, July 17, 2006

More Pictures

 
 
 
  Posted by Picasa
Well, we had a wonderful celebration of Brigg's 5th Birthday on Thursday. Then we celebrated AGAIN on Friday and then the family celebrated AGAIN on Saturday. What a lucky boy he is! :) I was unable to attend the celebration on Saturday, but heard it was quite an eventful gathering. I was sad to miss it, but I had to work. :( The pictures are of the two celebrations I was able to attend. I think that it should be a regular thing to have 3 days of celebration for birthdays. Brigg had so much fun and got a ton of gifts. I can't believe my first nephew is 5!!!!!! He is such an appreciative and sweet little boy! He thanked everyone for his gifts and was truly overwhelmed with exitement as he opened each gift...even when he opened the cards he had gotten in the mail, he was ecstatic! He is AMAZING! It has been an honor to say he is my nephew for the past 5 years and I can't wait to watch him grow into a man! I love him more than words can express. I am so blessed to have all of my neices and nephews, and thank God every day for them!

No comments: