Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Just bored...

I am sitting at my computer...awake. I wish I was tired. Sean is sleeping and I can't for some reason. I have read everyone's blog that I know and so thought I would post on mine!

Today was a good day. I worked :(. Then Sean and I went to Chris and Brenda's and grilled and hung out with them and Poleys. It was a good time. We watched Rock Star SuperNova and played with Bode and Landon. Then Sean and I headed home and did the final cleaning out of the nursery. It is ready for baby!!!! Although, I bought a lamp today from Pottery Barn Kids for the nursery and I was sooooo excited! It is PERFECT in the room...but when I took it out of the box, I noticed that the lamp was chipped. :( Then I had to box it all back up again and will be exchanging it for a new one tomorrow. I think that God is just keeping me busy so that I can't get impatient! :) And I am completely okay with that because I have yet to stray from the patience I have had regarding the adoption. Once I get the lamp in the room, all we have to do is get a glider and I am working on a small art project for the room too, OH, and I am also crocheting a blanket for the room. If all of those things get done and we STILL don't have a baby...I may become impatient! Pray for me! :) No, I won't let that happen, I'll just take on another project if that happens.

Looking forward to family time this weekend. Times spent with family are my favorite times! I can't believe that Bode will be 1 this weekend! WOW! Time flies! Also, looking forward to watching Parallel Play (Chris's band)!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This thing called "boredom" will soon no longer exist, Hon!!! Enjoy your time filling it with preparation of a whole new life and appreciation for what's currently at hand, ya know?!! :-) You are about to be a "Mom"!!!!!!!!!!! Hold on to your pants!! LOVE YA!!!!!