Friday, July 07, 2006

2 Items Closer to Impatience!!!!

 
  Posted by Picasa
There were several things that I have been doing to keep me busy while we await the arrival of our baby...looking for the perfect lamp, working on my "art project" to hang on the wall, buy a glider/rocker, hang all the pictures and finish crocheting a blanket for the baby. Well, in the last couple of days, I completed 2 1/2 of those tasks. I've hung 1/2 of the pictures, bought the PERFECT lamp and finished my art project. These are a couple of pics of my lamp and art project. Hopefully the other items will keep me busy until we get a baby, otherwise, we may end up with a nursery full of "art projects" I had to do to keep me from getting impatient. :) Ha.

3 comments:

sarak said...

The nursery is looking awesome! I cant wait to see it! We missed you guys the last week or so. Have a great weekend with your family. I wish we could hang out with them too. It kind of feels like they are our extended family too....weird ha....

I'll talk to you on Sunday.

Bode's haircut is SOOOO cute!!!
Sara

Anonymous said...

Love how the room is coming together!!!!!!! You have done a wonderful job of keeping busy with the projects and all your efforts will add to the warm loving surroundings for my new grandbaby! :-) Sara, it was a bit strange without you all at the party yesterday, we needed a few more folks to fill the room with darling children and more "Bode fans" HA!!!! He lacks for love so much, HA!!

Cassie said...

i LOVE it...the art project that is!