Monday, July 10, 2006

Adding to the list...

I am adding another project to my list of "Things to do before the baby arrives". This weekend I looked for a rug for the nursery and found it extremely difficult to find a rug in the correct color and size that I needed. The one I did find was not that large and it was $129.99! SO, I am making a rug for the nursery! I am going to buy the necessary items tomorrow and hopefully start it soon. I have never made a rug before, but am anxious to give it a try. I got directions from Melissa's mom and saw one that she has made before and LOVE it, so I think I will attempt the task! :) I'll post a picture when it's done...although it may never get done if we get a baby before it's finished. So part of me hopes it doesn't get done. :) Apparently it's a tedious task and it takes a while, so it may not get finished, BUT it will keep me busy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are wise to keep yourself busy Jen!! I am wondering if you get it done myself.... :-) oh dear!!!!! It is becoming very real...you are going to be PARENTS!!! Praise be!!! :- )

Cassie said...

very ambitious! i hope you don't get it finished because you are too busy with a newborn!